skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Global Adventures
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
I got the RA job!!!
this means...free housing in DC, plus I get to do cool stuff like plan programs and meet international people :)
I'm in airport now...oh joy...
1 comment:
Maryana
August 23, 2009 at 9:13 PM
Hi punim!
sooo happy for you, best of luck!
hugs, mom and dad.
p.s. plz don't forget to call often
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Katya
View my complete profile
"To get to know a country, you must have direct contact with the earth. It's futile to gaze at the world through a car window." - Albert Einstein
Free Rice
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(6)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
▼
August
(2)
I got the RA job!!!
And so...the adventure begins..
Hi punim!
ReplyDeletesooo happy for you, best of luck!
hugs, mom and dad.
p.s. plz don't forget to call often